My pipe collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she loves working wirh Wood.She see my pipes and i say:"Can you make that,i think no".She says:"Yes i can".

2ai3a8g.jpg

nqwzup.jpg

1z5lyjm.jpg

71oco1.jpg

28bz8zt.jpg

14e2op2.jpg

qyxxex.jpg

for any weeks she sells a pipe for 240 Euro in a shop.it was good.here her first pipe:

202ozn.jpg

121vbtc.jpg

Greetings

thanks.here my most expensive pipe,a freehand from k.nielsenDänmark.The dealer says:"this is the best pipe from Nielson i see".Big Bowl,many Wood,the shape and the grain.

xfwwwn.jpg

eq4ehh.jpg

zyahj6.jpg

332atlh.jpg

2zoxm5u.jpg

greetings

Although I'm not partial to straight pipes that one I really like.
But, what's not to like about an Italian?

here two pipes....a olivewood from Don Florian,Italy and a Morta from T.Tiemann,germany

ibi7gk.jpg

2ppioeq.jpg

fd7y40.jpg

xfcjy9.jpg

jgjclx.jpg

2hdnmtg.jpg

ipxwn8.jpg

vdentx.jpg

am7hg0.png

this pioe is a speciality pipe...it is the forumspipe from my pipe Forums Pipe-Dreams.I open this Forum 2008 with germain pipe smokers.today we have over 220 activ members and this is the pipe of the year 2014.Thomas Mahosky makes the pipe-31 freehands for us.my Name is Holger.

v8ilv6.jpg

30xfr7n.jpg

2q056hj.jpg

1zn09pk.jpg

5edge1.jpg

2jc7a7d.jpg

What are you mean?The pipe is bruyere,the tamper olive/morta and the set was complete with the pipe holder with Name.

The Winslow and the Amorelli Horn pipes!!!!    :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bravo!

Holger, your collection is impressive. Very eclectic, style-wise. Yet all are very well executed.

Congrats on your German pipe site. Long may it flourish.

:D

Cheers,

RR

thank you very much.now my last pipe,maybe my best pipe.it is a pipe from klaus zenz,austria

az9y4g.jpg

2ql5rn4.jpg

28ced55.jpg

21115jp.jpg

30iety9.jpg

2ym7wuc.jpg

5bnwhe.jpg

14kbeb4.jpg

f4ikq8.jpg

rc6n0m.jpg

That birdseye is amazing as is the stain on the last one.

Gorgeous collection of pipes! Bravo!!!