My Rad Davis 7 Day Set is Complete-pic heavy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigrmaster

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I have been working on this 7 day set with Rad for a while now and the last pipe has been completed. I just received an email from Rad with the pictures of my black Rhodesian with the Spalted Tamarind Cap and stem inlay completing the set. It is a group 5 with the dimensions as follows. Length 5 3/8 bowl height 2" bowl depth 1 3/4" bowl width 13/16 and weight at 56 grams. I am so psyched as I think it came out great. Rad has been a pleasure to do business with the entire time, he always answered my questions promptly and makes commissioning a pipe very easy. Here is the latest and then the rest of the set.

The rest of the set.

Seems that Rad's batting 1,000.
Nice, all of them.
Of course The Beatles sang about the eight day week...

Stunning! Absolutely out of this world! And they all clearly have the Rad look to them, and there seems to be a theme amongst them all despite their different designs.

Damn nice work right there and no mistake. You must be over the moon cigrmaster.

Congrats to you and Rad for this incredible set!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Hard to put into words to do it justice, but that set is just stunning. If you need a baby sitter for them I'd be more then happy :). Enjoy brother!

Looks like you get the "pearl" in the bowl as I did!

FH02224005_zps553dfe67.jpg

:D

Cheers,

RR

Seriously, one of the most appealing 7 day sets I have seen. Perfect.

Every single shape calls to me. How do you decide which one to pick up and smoke?? First world problems! :cheers:

NICE, NICE set ! The last one CAPS it off ? :twisted: What's the purpose of the pearL :?:

monbla256":d9pvxfat said:
NICE, NICE set ! The last one CAPS it off ? :twisted: What's the purpose of the pearL :?:
It's a magnet. That's how he's able to get the pipe to stand and pose for the photo shoot!

LOL! I'll bet you'll be working on a 14 day set 'fo to long. :shock:

MisterE":5zk57gqt said:
s.ireland":5zk57gqt said:
monbla256":5zk57gqt said:
It's a magnet. That's how he's able to get the pipe to stand and pose for the photo shoot!
Fo' real?
Rad does use a rare earth magnet stand for his photos.

A wonderful set Harris! I love every one.

riff raff":bxn8m7ph said:
MisterE":bxn8m7ph said:
s.ireland":bxn8m7ph said:
monbla256":bxn8m7ph said:
Fo' real?
Rad does use a rare earth magnet stand for his photos.

A wonderful set Harris! I love every one.
Ah So!

japanese.gif

Cheers,

RR

Nice set. The last is my favorite. Just out of curiosity, why did you have him make two without the spalted accents? Are those to mark your weekend pipes vs. weekday pipes?, or just because?

cigrmaster, those are some outstanding examples of Rad's work! I really like how he has used the spalted maple in contrast with the dark stain.

The only thing that could make that set any nicer, would be a custom 7 day rack to display them all. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: