My Smoking "Corner"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
My Girlfriend was gracious enough to give me a area in the livingroom where I'm able to put my stuff. I figured it's about time to put some pictures up.
Here's the whole setup;

Here's my stand with what's usually on it (Gramps desk pen, a cup of tea or coffee, and my pocket contents);

My shelf of goods;

Top Shelf, alot of the tins where from George Kaplan, he sent me some snuff in a huge box padded will all sorts of goodies!;

Next Shelf, some tobacco I put in jars, and my humidor;

Humidor;

Next Shelf, my lighters, flasks (The larger one is from George Kaplan) and the tobacco samples from other Brothers;

My favorite lighters, my butane cigar lighter, my Gramps Ireland Zippo, my Wellington Balboa, my IMCO, and my Pocket Zippo. (Missing my Pipe Zippo);

I'm never more than an arms length away from my Jay Turser Acoustic Electric Guitar;

(I had some "Help" from little Shisha;

I need to get a pipe rack, so they all aren't just laying on the shelf, I'm looking for one I can hang behind the chair (Which is my Gramps old recliner) or one that'll fit on one of the shelves. But I thought I'd share some pictures with ya! Thanks for looking.
Zach

Would somebody PLEASE get this kid a pipe rack! It looks like his pipes washed up on a beach. :x
:lol!: Just kidding Zach. In most of my photos here, you'll see a clutter of pipes in the background, lying around just like that. Looking good, man! That's more space than I ever had when I lived with a woman. I'd say you're doing pretty good. Oh, and for the record, that flask is for your Ovaltine, young man. ;)

You are doing well Zach. Congrats on the collection, the space, and the lady who supports your PAD/TAD. You are a lucky man.

Thanks Brother! My main worry is I gotta get some pipes different from Dr. Grabows. I wanna expand into some more serious pipes so I can catch up to you guys!
Zach

Hey, nothing wrong with that start, or that little corner. Looks just fine. Reminds me of me 30 years ago, except I had this big light-up Moosehead Beer neon sign, and an almost life sized styrofoam moose head that came from the beer distributor. That thing traveled back and forth between my place and my brothers several times over, taking up residence on many a wall. I had a Yamaha guitar that always sat within reach. You're lucky, we had no internet and no place to learn about pipes and tobaccos. There were no places to procure estate briars and the one local pipe shop had no interest for catering to young guys with small wallets.

You got it made young man, just remember to buy your gal something nice ;)

Dear Lord I love my corner! Right now, really the only thing missing is a pipe rack, but after a few dozen paychecks, I may be able to get one, or the materials to make one. PD, don't you worry, It's impossible for me to forget, when I'm constantly reminded by said Gal. But she's worth it, She's an absolute doll. I mean, look at what she let me set up!
And thanks Brewdude! It is Heavenly!
Zach

Very nice set-up! You are set for total relaxation and enjoyment! :cheers:

My corner is a couple of boxes in a closet! No need for a rack when pipes rest in socks inside a shoebox!

You have a better set up than I do. Nice!

I think for a relaxation spot it's bad-ass. It's obvious you care about it, it's organized and clean. 8) You'll figure out a pipe rack soon enough.

I'm hoping I do! And I'm a orderly kind of fellow. I like to keep stuff organized. And it's bugging the crap outta me that my pipes, are laying down in no order.
ON SIDE NOTE!!!
Not one of you heartless old men have made a SINGLE comment, on how ADORABLE, my dog is. Which means... she must really not be that cute, and she's now up for sale...

GuitarMyFriend":ygy88x1i said:
I'm hoping I do! And I'm a orderly kind of fellow. I like to keep stuff organized. And it's bugging the crap outta me that my pipes, are laying down in no order.
ON SIDE NOTE!!!
Not one of you heartless old men have made a SINGLE comment, on how ADORABLE, my dog is. Which means... she must really not be that cute, and she's now up for sale...
For a goggy she's ok. Would be BETTER if she was a KITTEH :p

If you push her ears back, she looks like a baby seal... anyone? Nothing but a, "better if she were a kitteh" comment?

I'll trade her for a pipe rack, not making any promises about how cute she'll be after shipping and handling. Don't tell my girlfriend.
Zach

Don't mind Monbla and Yak--they're identical crazy cat men twins. 8)

Your dog is adorable. :D