Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tg lorenz

Reaction score
Brothers,

I go onto Neill's site "A Passion for Pipe"s often. I noticed his blog entries have stopped and wondered if he was ok and doing well.
Does any of you know?

Thanks,
Tom

I saw Neil at the Chicago show. We did not actually speak. I seem to recall giving a nod in his direction. I am sure he saw me at some point but may not have a clue who I am. Anyway, he looked very well to me.

Most likely he was concentrating on his health and getting back into shape. He lost a ton of weight and looks great! That would be my guess......

He mentioned a while back, maybe quite a while now, that work had really been picking up for him and he did not have as much time to devote to the website as he wished.

DoverPipes":ufoy2ea5 said:
Most likely he was concentrating on his health and getting back into shape. He lost a ton of weight and looks great! That would be my guess......
Neill posted another interesting update in the Sewer the other day. I saw him in Chicago but we didn't get a chance to visit. :shock:

Looks like Neill is back at his desk again!

This is certainly good news, as a lot of us feel his blog is an extremely important part of the International Pipe Smoking Community.

I know his blog has been very educational for me, and I am anxious to read anything he chooses to blog about.

Welcome back Neill! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yes he is back, it seems. A few recent posts on his blog have appeared. It is a welcome return