New Addition!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Hey Brothers!
Been a long time since I've checked in! Hope you all are well!
I've got some GREAT NEWS!
We have been BLESSED by the GRACE of GOD, with a beautiful baby girl. Born on January 30th at 6:33 am, allow me to introduce you to my perfect little darling;
Eleanore Silas.

She decided it was time to make her first appearance during the worst snow storm we've seen in a long time. Born with a full head of hair and she looks JUST like her mother! I can't seem to put her down for anything. My wife is already telling me I'm wrapped completely around her little finger, but I don't mind. I can honestly say that I've never been happier!

Zach

Splendid! Let me be the first to congratulate you Zach. Your life has now changed immeasurably!

Blessings on you, your good lady, and of course Eleanore. And that was also the name of my very favorite aunt!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

You have just embarked on the most meaningful and rewarding journey of your life. Congrats to you both!

She is just PERFECT! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BB

Congrats!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

No more sleeping in!

Goodness me, she's beautiful Zach! Now you have 2 lovely ladies in your life.

Congratulations mate.

Thanks Fellas!
She's an absolute Doll! Unfortunately she is changing every day. I now understand what parents mean when they recommend cherishing every moment. Sleep is lacking but it's all very well worth it!
Can't way to watch her grow up!
Zach

:lol: Congratulations..You're a very lucky fellow