New Balkovec Stubby Flame Poker

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man that thing is cool. I was on his site yesterday looking at the gallery....he really seems to have the poker shape mastered. All the ones I really liked were pokers.

Based on the overlay on the video, he's a little full of himself. Nice pipe, though. Although, I don't think the "there is only one" stuff will go very far. He is not the best pipe maker in the world.

I think the video was done by the owner of the pipe not the maker....could be mistaken though

Could get work somewhere on the Sons of Anarchy set with that aesthetic (one of the all-time worst shows, but I've seen every episode).

Zeno Marx":h2gctdbz said:
Could get work somewhere on the Sons of Anarchy set with that aesthetic (one of the all-time worst shows, but I've seen every episode).

Same here. :lol!:

On a positive note, flames are a little better than tribal art. :lol:

Screw us and our opinions, though--if you like your pipe, smoke it proudly.

8)

I like it! I've tried putting flames on pipes,don't look like his!!

That looks pretty damn sweet! I really like how he toyed with the proportions of the pipe overall. Very cool!

thedeep":jf3p4zne said:
Based on the overlay on the video, he's a little full of himself. Nice pipe, though. Although, I don't think the "there is only one" stuff will go very far. He is not the best pipe maker in the world.
Yes, I made the video, he made the pipe. Mark IS NOT full of himself. He is a great guy that makes top shelf pipes.

UberHuberMan":53yg9rgv said:
That looks pretty damn sweet! I really like how he toyed with the proportions of the pipe overall. Very cool!
That's the best part of it, in my opinion. If it were just a plain-jane pipe with flames, I would have called "bullshit." :lol:

I have two pipes from Mark and they great pipes and he is a good guy. He will work with you to get you the pipe you want. I highly recommend his pipes. Get on the list and get one you will not regret it.

3 things..

1. BAD ASS PIPE

2. Whats the song that you open your video with?

3. You gotta radio voice bro, You oughta be doing a morning show somewhere.

If a pipe looks that good on video, I bet it is jaw dropping in person. Whatever you want to say about him, Mark is putting out some quality that is making the industry take notice! Congrats MD! 8)

puros_bran":7q6vwdlg said:
3 things..

1. BAD ASS PIPE

2. Whats the song that you open your video with?

3. You gotta radio voice bro, You oughta be doing a morning show somewhere.
1. Thank you it is bad ass

2. I dont know about that but thank you....I think

3. Its John the revelator by Curtis Stiger & the forest rangers

mmmm don't think so..

Curtis Stigers and The Forest Rangers, This Life.

but you got me close enough to find it. 8)

Awesome pipe man, that's the coolest nose warmer I have ever seen. Love the vids also...thanks for sharing.

THAT, my friend would go perfect in the garage with my 4 Harleys