New from Dallas, Tx

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings Gentleman,

I have been enjoying a good pipe going on 13 years now, and have to say of my vises, it definitely has been the most satisfying. :D I am relatively upset at myself that I really havent searched out my "brethren" till now. As I write this be aware that this is someone completely new....I have not even really read any of the threads. Just caught a whiff of you guys through dealings on facebook. Thanks for allowing me to join in. Have a great day gentleman

Welcome, Sir Briar. I hope you'll enjoy your self, reading and posting around here

"T"

Always nice to see another Texan on here! I'm fairly new myself and so far this is an awesome group of guys, and gals.

Thank you gentleman for your warm welcome. Hopefully if any of you are in the Dallas are we could sit down and have a pipe sometime.

SirBriarMcpiperson said:
Greetings Gentleman,
"I have been enjoying a good pipe going on 13 years now, and have to say of my vises, it definitely has been the most satisfying. "

Well, you apparently aren't doing your other vices correctly! Remember, practice, practice, and more practice makes perfect!

Welcome,

Natch