New from Wisconsin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moosecop

Reaction score
Hi.. Im Moosecop aka Mark..  I use to be on another board simular to this so I know basically the format.... I was recommended to join here by another member and glad to see so many of the same names have joined recently.. :shock: I have been smoking pipes for 20 years mainly aromatics and the last 6 months venturing into other blends, now va-pers thanks to Eric Pierson...Yes I am a cop and I have a Moosehead on my living room wall hense the name..I like to participate and share and hope to find this a form of therapy.. maybe I need to check out the rubber room.. PM me if you have any questions.. I will try to get a photo and my profile filled out next...

I'm an ex-pat Cheesehead Moose. Grew up and lived in the greater Mil area for 30-some years before emigrating to the evergreen state (not necessarily the best choice as it turns out, from a climate point of view).

So where do you hail from?

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to the brotherhood.  The best damn place for you to hang out in.  Folks here are real.

The Rubber Room...take with a grain of salt...not necessarily for everyone.

Welcome, Moosecop! I hope to see you posting about the forums

"T"

Hey Mark...Seems like a mass migration form that other place is occuring.

Welcome Mark! How's the ice fishing in Wisconsin?

Welcome Mark. I'm not sure where you came from, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it here better.  :D Great people here for sure. I hope you find a good cyber home here.

Brewdude":2r7q7x2b said:
I'm an ex-pat Cheesehead Moose. Grew up and lived in the greater Mil area for 30-some years before emigrating to the evergreen state (not necessarily the best choice as it turns out, from a climate point of view).

So where do you hail from?

Cheers,

RR
Im near Hustisford/Horicon.. Im not sure is this how to reply?

Hello Mark, welcome to BoB.

A Bobby with a Moose head on the wall eh, ah sure, why not, you'll get to know some good people here and most likely make some very good friends, enjoy and come back often.

Hello Moose, from a fellow Wisconsinite. I hail from the Fond du Lac area, so I guess that makes us neighbors. Do your law enforcement duties include anything with Horicon Marsh? I am quite familiar with the area. ( Relatives living in Waupon ). In fact, my cousin used to be the Sherriff in Fond du Lac, Co. Perhaps you know Jim? Anyway, I think you will enjoy this board very much. Lots to learn, and lots to share. Look forward to hearing from you often!!
KRG

I'm still working my way around the forum and haven't really explored the rubber room, but the name suggests it will be for you.  :lol: 

Good to see you bud.

Welcome to BoB. Seem to be alot jumping the fence lately. I'm sure you'll find these pastures greener. :lol!:       Great bunch of guys here. Look forward to hearing from you.