New Pease Flavor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Lat blend eh?

No disrespect to GLP or anyone else who enjoys these but I'm going to pass on this one. Just my tastes.

At least for the present.

:silent: 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":93b666wn said:
A Lat blend eh?
Yeah, I should have seen this one coming. With the portfolio he's got rolling at the moment a Latakia plug seems like it was bound to happen eventually. My guess for the next Pease blend is a straight VA plug. I'd love to try his take on the mythical (for the US at least it seems) Full Virginia Plug.

Bluefisher":sdeirz4i said:
Brewdude":sdeirz4i said:
A Lat blend eh?
Yeah, I should have seen this one coming. With the portfolio he's got rolling at the moment a Latakia plug seems like it was bound to happen eventually. My guess for the next Pease blend is a straight VA plug. I'd love to try his take on the mythical (for the US at least it seems) Full Virginia Plug.
OK, that I could get behind!

:drunken: 

Cheers,

RR

Bluefisher":5cukif8w said:
Union Square plug would be nice, although I'd still rather see Haddo's Flake. 8)

Really looking forward to this. Given the unheard of phenomena of me smoking latakia 80% of the time, it sounds divine!

4noggins.com_Mike":lrysz7oy said:
Really looking forward to this. Given the unheard of phenomena of me smoking latakia 80% of the time, it sounds divine!
When will 4noggins start stocking them?

I only see GS stocked at smokingpipes...and they're out of stock. I didn't see it at Mars, 4noggins, nor pipesandcigars.com. :x