New to the site

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishRover

Reaction score
Hi! New to this site and still a little bit of a newbie pipe smoker - (there's still a ton to learn). I've started the pipe a little over a year and a half ago. I like the name of this site so, figured I'd sign up..

Welcome. You're sure to find much of interest here and a great pipe smoking community. Cheers, Duncan. :D

Welcome! You will find this to be a great resource and a wonderful community. Cheers!

Welcome. I hope you made out well with the storm. It seems the Leatherstocking region has a lot of flooding issues, hopefully you are above that. I was just looking at pictures of Amsterdam, awful. I work up and around the NY Thruway with some frequency and stay in these towns.

Welcome from an Adirondack native turned central Florida fella...hope you are doing good today...

Welcome, I have only been here for about a week and love it...I think you will also.

Natch":rg5bv3bz said:
Welcome. Based upon your moniker, you must smoke Peterson's?

Natch
Thanks for the welcom everyone,
:) Yep, I now have two, both were estate pipes. Still planning on a brand new one, maybe a St. Patrick's day treat for myself... that's of course if the Mrs. will let me

riff raff":xm7tp658 said:
Welcome. I hope you made out well with the storm. It seems the Leatherstocking region has a lot of flooding issues, hopefully you are above that. I was just looking at pictures of Amsterdam, awful. I work up and around the NY Thruway with some frequency and stay in these towns.
Thanks for the welcoming...

Yes the Leatherstocking region, and some of the Catskills flooded badly. I am actually in the Mid-Hudson region. There was some flooding but, not a great deal near me..

mike_68":g8w6caoy said:
Welcome from an Adirondack native turned central Florida fella...hope you are doing good today...
Hello Mike_68, thanks for the welcoming....
The Adirondacks are beautiful! That must have been quite a shock going from there to Central Florida...
Cheers!