New Year, New 'Baccy! January Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Alright folks,

The turkey and ham has worn off from Christmas, the hangover is (hopefully) fading away after New Year's Eve, and what we not see before us, once the dust and wreckage has settled, is a brand spankin' new year.

"For auld lang syne, we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet", the song goes.... I'd say follow that, but we're the BoB Bombers, and we have other plans in store.

Let's carpet bomb January into oblivion, eh?

Ocelot and I have been discussing some different things to spice up the runs, and boy have we got something in store for this month.

Let me know you're in on the thread by Friday, January 15th. This is a long month(I keep getting those it seems), so that'll still leave us plenty of time to get things gathered and ready to go.

Let's get to cracking!

Seems like it's been ages since our last scramble. Ready to roll

His nose should pant
and his lip should curl,
His cheeks should flame
and his brow should furl,
His bosom should heave
and his heart should glow,
And his fist be ever ready
for a knock-down blow.

As always, at your service.............

I'm so excited to feel the warmth from the burning glow of successful bombs once again! Onward!

Ozark Wizard":lmf7l6v0 said:
His nose should pant
and his lip should curl,
His cheeks should flame
and his brow should furl,
His bosom should heave
and his heart should glow,
And his fist be ever ready
for a knock-down blow.

As always, at your service.............
Lol
https://youtu.be/DyyjCn1ML3k

Okay, here's the list so far...

1.DrT999
2.kaitlyn3837
3.fsu92john
4.MichaelM
5.Fr_Tom
6.Ocelot55
7.Jevverrett
8.Timbo
9.Ozark Wizard
10.juanmedusa
11.nismo270r
12.WarlockBob
13.mejoshee
14.d4klutz
15.Dutch
16.gravel

We're looking a little thin... Also, I've noticed that this post didn't get the sticky like past bombs... maybe, we'll see a few more folks once that happens? :)

Gonna be out for a bit here. Major antics/chores on the home front and some medical issues going on during first quarter of '16. Count it as furlough...first out time since we started flying these wacky missions. I'll be close by, but limbo-ing.

Sorry I haven't been around here recently. Got sick on Christmas, then spent the next 2 weeks recuperating. Been wondering what was up here then remembered it'd be about time for another bombing :)

I'm in!

Blackhorse":up8z76pz said:
Gonna be out for a bit here. Major antics/chores on the home front and some medical issues going on during first quarter of '16. Count it as furlough...first out time since we started flying these wacky missions. I'll be close by, but limbo-ing.
Get to feeling better, and get everything bolted down around the home front. It's way more important to take care of yourself first!