Nice Edward's Freehand

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atwageman

Reaction score
This showed up on ebay in the middle of the night. I just had to have it. Now for the wait for it to arrive. It's got some size to it as well.

ef1.jpg

ef2.jpg

ef3.jpg

ef4.jpg

ef5.jpg

ef6.jpg

ef7.jpg

ef8.jpg

I was a regular customer of Edwards back in the 80's when they started making and selling their version of "Danish" style pipes. They were really enamored with the gold swirl acrylic stems as I recall. I never got one as they were always in the price level just above what I could afford then :p Will like to see how it cleans up and let us know how it smokes ( as if anyone who knows has to ask with an Edward's :p ) I'm keeping my eyes out for some more #713L Apples, they are some of the BEST Flake pipes ever! Nice, Nice catch :p

monbla256":tbw0ggzk said:
I was a regular customer of Edwards back in the 80's when they started making and selling their version of "Danish" style pipes. They were really enamored with the gold swirl acrylic stems as I recall. I never got one as they were always in the price level just above what I could afford then :p Will like to see how it cleans up and let us know how it smokes ( as if anyone who knows has to ask with an Edward's :p ) I'm keeping my eyes out for some more #713L Apples, they are some of the BEST Flake pipes ever! Nice, Nice catch :p
I'm sure it wll smoke great despite the EF1 grade was the lowest of the Edward's handmades. Ive got other EF1's and they are great smokers.

Certainly unique, not my style but let us know how it smokes.

HR Giger...and yes...but less robot fetuses. Those would probably be hard to carve in briar. Though I kind of wish someone would.

8)

HR Giger.......that's it!

I'd seen this post last night before I went to bed......later I dreamt that I was trying to smoke the Edward but my hands were shaking as I tried to load it and I kept nervously repeating to myself...“You are my lucky star. You... Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky."

It all makes sense now.

Seriously, nice pipe brother - enjoy

Jers.