Not Allowed To Share Or Settings Glitch ???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jhuggett":xv83d682 said:
I'm guessing it's just a glitch as was stated but I'll look into it a little more when I have some more time. I refused to turn on a computer this weekend so I'm just now checking in. :lol:
Thanks a bunch.. Enjoy the new week... :cheers:

I was using FireFox in September and had been for a few years when stuff like that started happening to me. Not just here though. Facebook, Etsy, even Smokinpipes.com wasn't working correctly! At first I thought it was the websites, but then I tried opening them in Explorer and discovered that FireFox was causing the issues. A little Google search revealed that a lot of folks were having trouble with recent FireFox updates and were pretty disgruntled. After that, I switched to Google Chrome and haven't had a problem anywhere on the net since. I do have to log in anew if I switch computers, but that doesn't bother me.

Most of you guys know me (on the site at least), but it warrants saying that I am in no way affiliated with Google. :p