Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the difference between a liberal and a bucket of poo? the bucket.

Its too bad the people in my home state of Michigan didnt see this. there is now a ban of smoking in all public buildings, besides smoke shops. We love Ford so much i bet it would have changed their minds!

um... i don't see any of the dems smoking a pipe. this disturbs me.

i have always wanted to try Field and Stream... anyone know where you can get some? I've never smoked Walnut either... that I can get. Of couse, I'm assuming from what everyone is saying I should try it...

and uh, that bucket of poo comment... play nice. leaning toward the Libertarian side, not only do I think anti smoking laws are bad puritanical and biased, but I think we should be allowed to smoke whatever the hell we want to smoke... but that's another posting somewhere else...

Of course You are right.. I apologize to poo for comparing it to liberals... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

puros_bran":lk5k8x5w said:
Of course You are right.. I apologize to poo for comparing it to liberals... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
...and Tigger too??...

you know the wonderful thing about Tiggers , is tiggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottom is made out of springs.