Official November BoB Bombing Thread ::: Jive Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have pm'd about whether or not it is too late to enter my first mission! If not this time, I will hope to join the next run! I love seeing this thread each month!

kaitlyn3837":minhr6km said:
I have pm'd about whether or not it is too late to enter my first mission! If not this time, I will hope to join the next run! I love seeing this thread each month!
PM sent.. :D

DrumsAndBeer":sadugjdf said:
kaitlyn3837":sadugjdf said:
PM sent.. :D
Looks like the leadership is already acting on this. I hope it works out. I'm in line for a promotion to Senior Rookie.

Yup. Now you are a Private First Class.. More expected of you, and $92 every two weeks raise.. Whoop you are big time now. :D :D :D

Edited in:  I suppose that would be Airman.. Oops.
At least it's not Naval Bombardment, then you'd be a Seaman Apprintice.. And that is loaded with jokes.

ATTENTION BOMBERS

Please give a warm welcome to kaitlyn3837 who for some reason or another has decided to join this unsavory Squadron of scoundrels. :p

Welcome Kaitlyn, nice to have you aboard..  8)

Orders sent..

DrumsAndBeer":k2aopj4w said:
ATTENTION BOMBERS

Please give a warm welcome to kaitlyn3837 who for some reason or another has decided to join this unsavory Squadron of scoundrels. :p

Welcome Kaitlyn, nice to have you aboard..  8)

Orders sent..
Welcome to the insanity, kaitlyn! :geek:

Looks like DB is already on the case. I hate being a day late and a dollar short.

Welcome aboard Kaitlyn!

Thank you for the warm welcomes, fellas! I look forward to serving beside you!

Orders have been received, adrenaline is kicking in, and I am ready to fly!

Good luck, pilots! I have to take a couple of months off with my retirement income and the holidays. I'll be back on board after the first of the year. Glad to see ya' flying Kaitlyn. :D

Glad to have you join us Kaitlyn. Looks like you and I are the 2 new rookies on this event. But Mission Control is well experienced with coordinating the pilots and I expect that stealth and careful reconnaissance of the target will yield total destruction.

What a hoot to get in on my first mission for this target!

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

kaitlyn3837":gs5g3uac said:
Thank you for the warm welcomes, fellas! I look forward to serving beside you!

Orders have been received, adrenaline is kicking in, and I am ready to fly!
Ah, I remember my first mission, last year this month! Welcome and good luck! :twisted:

Welcome to the crew Kaitlyn! Could you two rookies kindly run down to the airfield and pick me up 500 feet of flight line and 4 gallons of rotor wash? :p