OK so I'm in love

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harlock999":eb8sildu said:
Kyle Weiss":eb8sildu said:
Cool!   Glad it only took a year to sort out.   Funny I said I wanted one back then... I wouldn't fit the aesthetic and usability I look for in a pipe these days.   lol
You've changed...:roll:
Good, can't succeed in stagnation. Lol

Rande, I have always liked that shape, but the silver and red combination really sets off an already gorgeous pipe! Congrats on a fine addition to your collection! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Look more like this does it!?

2_bmp10.jpg

Thanks for the heads up; I contacted them and they may be able to help me with the Peterson's Moran I've been pining for!

Idlefellow":6if90jac said:
Thanks for the heads up; I contacted them and they may be able to help me with the Peterson's Moran I've been pining for!
I heard from Kris at the Black Swan, and he did mention someone from the board had contacted him about a pipe. Looks like that might have been you then. Hope he can help you on your quest.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":6qm5j5tj said:
Idlefellow":6qm5j5tj said:
I heard from Kris at the Black Swan, and he did mention someone from the board had contacted him about a pipe. Looks like that might have been you then. Hope he can help you on your quest.

Cheers,

RR
Yep, 'twere me!  The Moran is on the way as of yesterday!

Idlefellow":q1qedn6d said:
Brewdude":q1qedn6d said:
Idlefellow":q1qedn6d said:

Cheers,

RR
Yep, 'twere me!  The Moran is on the way as of yesterday!

Glad to hear bro. Nice to know they could help you out on your quest. They sure are jolly nice chaps there at the Black Swan!

Post some pics of your Moran when you get it.

Cheers,

RR