Old smoker ... new to the wonderful world of pipe smoking

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwelveAMnTX

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi from Texas

I'm relatively new to smoking a pipe ... I have been a cigarette & cigar smoker for years. I make my own cigs & have been trying different bagged tobacco & blends.
I started out by looking for a pipe tobacco that would help me make up a cigarette I used to smoke occasionally (Springwater), instead of buying an alternative that was just flavored cigar tobacco in a tube. I started looking for advice & found a few smoking forum sites. I found a couple tobacco's that I liked the smell of & tried them out mixed lightly in a cig. That got me thinking I'd like to try them in a pipe. Then I started looking at pipe forums & here I am.

I thought I'd register since I've been looking at the wonderful information on this site for a couple weeks & enjoyed the learning experience.

Welcome aboard Twelve. There is a lot of good info here for any level of pipe smoker. And, quite a few Texans haha. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome from the other side of the world - Tanzania to be precise. Enjoy your time here.
Ox