Olle0047's White Star pipe giveaway (Ends on Oct 1.)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a fool would turn down a generous offer like yours. And even I'm not that big of a fool.

Very good of you, Olle, we haven't had a contest of give away for some time now. I already have more pipes than I can smoke, so please don't put me into the contest, but I just wanted to give you my kudos for your kind gesture. :cheers:

Natch

Count me in as well,
I popped in to see the pipe in question, I love seeing what's on the racks of the fellow Brother's, so I guess I might as well toss a card in the hat over this.

My question to you though, is where did you get that rack, it has an odd appeal to me, never before have I liked a metal rack.

Black97":aizvoa8f said:
Count me in as well,
I popped in to see the pipe in question, I love seeing what's on the racks of the fellow Brother's, so I guess I might as well toss a card in the hat over this.

My question to you though, is where did you get that rack, it has an odd appeal to me, never before have I liked a metal rack.
This rack was bought on the Danish version of Ebay, Called DBA. This particular one came with a Parker golden bark pipe, a couple of pipe tools and a superb Camel windproof lighter. To me this rack altso have something special about it, i think its the way the holders are moulded/shaped more "flowing" than on any of my other racks.
I buy a lot of pipes and accessories there, some real bargains to be done!
I recently purchased my first Dunhill pipe from there, a Dunhill root briar estate. Payed LESS than 50 $ including shipping :)

By the way its great to see such an interest in my lottery! Good luck to all of you.