One of the next big steps

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I'm happy to let you all know that as of last weekend i summoned up the courage and proposed to my girlfriend in front of her whole family at her family reunion.

To keep this short, she said yes! :cheers:

No date set as of yet as we are currently house shopping and helping two other couples we know with their weddings coming up in September. Isn't it odd how things pile up in life?

My heartfelt congratulations. May you and your future bride forever have joy!

Congratulations,,,may your life be full and happy

Congrats! Here's wishing you long and happy lives together.

Say it aint so....

Tweed was a good man.. used to be anyway.. shame really.

PB: What you meant to say was that Tweed "was a happy man". Now, better tell him you were pulling his chain. If you scare him off, the future Mrs. Tweed will hunt you down and crush your PB balls before she kills ya! Better join into the chorus of MAZEL TOV! even though you don't look Jewish.

Congratulations on embarking on the journey, I hope it is a long and pleasant one. May your future wife learn to read the barometer of your pipesmoking habits. You might consider obtaining a particularly hideous pipe dedicated to a latakia blend with a..."distinctive" room note. I own such a pipe and it has proven through the years to keep those channels of communication open, with nary a cross word.

Best wishes,

Lesath Latakia wisdom for sure. Always be true to the loves in your life. Your wife, your children, your dog, and the heavenly aroma of Latakia in your largest bowl.

LIPIPE":jslas1jv said:
Lesath Latakia wisdom for sure. Always be true to the loves in your life. Your wife, your children, your dog, and the heavenly aroma of Latakia in your largest bowl.
Truer words are beyond my grasp at this time. Latakia is the great equalizer. I have a tin of blending Latakia on the shelf just in case I feel it is lacking.

Thanks for all the wishes and warnings guys! Will heed some of the advice given...if she lets me. 8)

Another sucker bites the dust :lol!: just kidding pal, wishing you guys all the best...congrats!!