Operation: Capricious Destiny

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TLXvL-lp1Rg" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Take that! Ah, I love the smell of French Fries in the morning...

I wonder how many of you have already calculated that with the sending home of Mozjo, your odds of winning a pipe are now 1/11? Hm, I'm sure nobody is so mercenary.

:suspect:

Perhaps I'll go rogue and drop bombs on my fellow brothers to make the odds 1/1!!! muwahahahaha. That would be bad form, however.

Blackhorse":5282uv4g said:
Pride?!? In what...their finely honed skills at surrendering?
What's even more rare than a French WWII rifle that's never been fired? A French WWII rifle that has been fired.

BoBcat3, with bomb bay doors repaired with duct tape and bubble gum strikes again. Bombs away!!!

Now, now, lads, taking the piss a little is fine and good, but let's not forget that without the brave help of the French during the War of Independence we might all be speaking...English. Er, slightly more proper English? Never mind--let's get those baguette-chewin' cheese-eaters!

GrampaGrossbart":3c0bq9ge said:
Now, now, lads, taking the piss a little is fine and good, but let's not forget that without the brave help of the French during the War of Independence we might all be speaking...English. Er, slightly more proper English? Never mind--let's get those baguette-chewin' cheese-eaters!
We made up for it in two World Wars :twisted:

What pride you say? Have you seen how proud they are of their beignets, that is were my bomb went right to their delicious powdery beignets. :bom:

Q: What do women who are snipers in the French military use as camouflage?
A: Their armpits.

S-A-Weet!!!!!

I'm going home boys...and lady!! No bragging on my part, just some good work by my navigator and bombardier!!! No seriously...close eyes and point. Works every time!!

Thanks for a great game Greyson...and to those who've donated prizes!!!

Good luck!!!!!

Mozjo33":5rar6zen said:
S-A-Weet!!!!!

I'm going home boys...and lady!! No bragging on my part, just some good work by my navigator and bombardier!!! No seriously...close eyes and point. Works every time!!

Thanks for a great game Greyson...and to those who've donated prizes!!!

Good luck!!!!!
Congrats, Brother!

Gratz on the win, and who ever put of the prizes thank you guy/guys. Really amazing putting this together.

Man! I'm working a late shift this week, so there's no way I can post before 0600 GMT. I'm missing out on all the trash talk. Still, though, this is a lot of fun.
Greyson":7m1cup0u said:
[6:30 am] George Kaplan targets H6, and although it's a miss, he does appear to destroy the Arab World Institute. Umm… right. Ok then. Moving on.
You guys know I'm like half Jewish, right? :p