Oyez, oyez! January 2020 BoB Bombing Misson!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we’re too light all right. I’ll post orders once we hit ten as a minimum.  Our Exec and I got together and have agreed on a suitable target. This is gonna be a bloody one boys. Everybody says so.  

Re the disease...MD’s locally are saying it’s a two to three week ordeal.  Both my wife and I had to go in and get seen to obtain the Prednisone and Albuterol inhaler plus the more potent narcotic cough syrup.  They have me on some designer 5 day antibiotics as well.  Then there’s the real full power Sudafed and the high dose Ibuprofen.  And I still feel like crap.  Well, at least I’m still kicking’.  Don’t light a candle for me yet.

PS: cough syrup = $100 with insurance. Yup, this is ugly is many ways. But the Prednisone = $0.65 with insurance. Go figure.

Gee wiz Dave, that must be more than just a cold. Hope you kick it soon. I saw my doctor on Thursday. He checked me out and told me to just bare with it and drink plenty of water! Then he told me to come back next week to make sure this hasn't gone into bronchitis! Then he told me I needed a tetanus booster shot and pretty little nurse goodbody came in and gave it to me. Uh, I mean she gave me the booster shot in the arm! I slept well that night, but my arm has been sore for two days! Much better today. Please get well soon.

There's some spooky bugs going around this season! Hopefully you will be able to get better soon!

They’re ALL spooky when they nail yer butt to a bed. I just keep thinkin’ what the experience would be like without the $100 cough syrup and designer antibiotics and inhalers, etc., etc., etc. I’m lucky. There are obviously others out there that when it hits are REALLY suffering.

Well, here we go.  I was going to wait a bit but in honor of the pilots that signed in early I’m sending orders out now to give them a nice time buffer to prepare effectively.

Here’s our roster thus far.  As always post HERE on this thread that you have received your orders.

January Pilot Roster

1. Blackhorse - Commander
2. Brewdude - Executive Officer *
3. Briar Beagle *
4. D.L.Ruth *
5. Fr_Tom *
6. Timbo *
7. peanubutter *
8. Sour Milk *
9. Stick *

* = Orders Rc’vd.

Apologies all (respectful nod to the Commander)… is it too late to fly this month? If not, I'd like in too.

Timbo":zbu7cg07 said:
Orders are in here.

Cool...we’re cruising at 100% “orders rc’vd.”

Now starts the long slide toward B Day. At the risk of breaking my own rules against chatter re the target...as you choose your ordinance keep in mind the target’s ‘occupation’. Items that fit that unique niche might be very well received. If you don’t know what I’m talking about just PM me for specifics.

Let’s go get ‘em!