Para cord uses.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiemike

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have been trying to learn how to braid,wrap and plat everything parra cord lately.
I own rifle slings and bracelets in parra cord and thought I would love to learn the art/skill, it wasn't as hard as I thought.
My first go on a $5 mini shovel.
Just learnt there is reflective and glow in the dark parra cord :cool:

Post up if you dabble in the cord.

1712463542923.png

I didn't tighten as the video instructs from the step down of the handle to the shaft but it will do on this one.

I reckon this is a great build wonder how it would look with polished 9mm or 45 shell cases?

Survivor parra cord fishing line, fire starter,wire ect

Last edited:
I'm sure this isn't what you were looking for, but it isn't as if the board is heavily used anymore. I use paracord in my sweatpants and athletic shorts after I break the original draw strings. Have to be careful to buy a version that doesn't shrink in the washer/dryer though. That was a weird lesson. I would have never guessed a little heat would screw with this tough, bushcrafty, etc tool. What stupid oversight in the design of some of it. Thought about trying it in place of leather when I re-lace a baseball glove, but I really haven't had the occasion to try that yet. I've also considered making some pull tabs on my backpacks with it, inspired by the rubber hosed pulls on ILBE backpacks, but I also have tried to be mindful of additional weight on my packs. I'm no ultralighter, but I think they have a lesson or two to keep in mind.

Secureline® 5/32" X 50' Black Diamond Braid Paracord​

I'm sure this isn't what you were looking for, but it isn't as if the board is heavily used anymore. I use paracord in my sweatpants and athletic shorts after I break the original draw strings. Have to be careful to buy a version that doesn't shrink in the washer/dryer though. That was a weird lesson. I would have never guessed a little heat would screw with this tough, bushcrafty, etc tool. What stupid oversight in the design of some of it. Thought about trying it in place of leather when I re-lace a baseball glove, but I really haven't had the occasion to try that yet. I've also considered making some pull tabs on my backpacks with it, inspired by the rubber hosed pulls on ILBE backpacks, but I also have tried to be mindful of additional weight on my packs. I'm no ultralighter, but I think they have a lesson or two to keep in mind.

Secureline® 5/32" X 50' Black Diamond Braid Paracord​

Yes it was (y) good stuff Zeno. I did some pull tabs for my gun cases they look pretty rough but practice makes perfect. I found this video helpful.

Last edited: