Pease/DiPiazza made by Radice June bug just ordered!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
soooo stoked! ordered it today off of neatpipes.com. should be here in a couple of days apparently!

wf86o.png

underwood finish looks pretty good. i'll get pics up when i actually get the pipe.
here is the link to neatpipes where i got it:
http://www.neatpipes.com/Prodotto/radice-peasedipiazza-design-june-bug-069100/&id=613&idcategory=7

Forgive me but that pipe is just not my style. All the more of it and others like it for those who love them!

One of the most interesting things about Italian pipe design (to me) is that some guys just get giddy and drool all over 'em. I'm one of those. If I described a pipe as "a big fat Italian dripping with odd yet beautiful angles" that group would immediately start to salivate. The guys that don't like 'em, don't like 'em. You either 'get it' or ya don't.

My favorite pipe is a Radice Twin Bore Silk Cut partially rusticated feaux bamboo...kind of a Dublin...one of a half dozen pipes I own that I bought new and for retail. Rivals anything I own as a smoker.

That DiPiazza you bought looks wonderful to me.

Blackhorse":c7ai3qjs said:
One of the most interesting things about Italian pipe design (to me) is that some guys just get giddy and drool all over 'em.
I'm having a heavy bout with Italian billiards lately. How they messed with angles ever-so-slightly to really put their own mark on the shape. If you want to see a great representation of the Italian billiard perspective, check out Larry Roush's gallery. It's almost as good as seeing a division of Caminettos. 2-3°s here. 2-3°s there. I realize you can say that about any shape, but I've been really keen on the various billiard derivatives by the Italians. It's funny that Roush is really the only carrying that torch at the moment.

I relly like the rustication / side carving...it just says quality Italian.

Bill

Congrats on your new pipe. It looks like it will be a great smoker and since it is a Radice, you should feel very confident of that. I have said for years that all the Radice's I have smoked were every bit as good as my Castello's for half the price. They represent the best value in my opinion of all the Italian makers.

I can see why you were excited to get the purchase brother - congratulations! :cheers: :cheers:

I'm very envious - absolute stunner!

Fraternally

Jers