Penzance at Peretti's

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No "ha ha" about it. They have the distinct scenting along the ilk of Broken Flake No. 7 and Glengarry. They are "No Name" and "Original Mixture". The first is ribbon, the second cube cut...both Burley blends. One's scenting is extreme and the other more moderate. Like Dark Flake Scented in aroma...your first time is off putting, but then you sort of get a craving for it now and then and soon you can't be without it. HOOKED!

A couple of those 'try it, you'll like it' blends. IF you're a Lakeland fan.

:flower: :flower: :flower:

Blackhorse":yh9ov5p8 said:
No "ha ha" about it. They have the distinct scenting along the ilk of Broken Flake No. 7 and Glengarry. They are "No Name" and "Original Mixture". The first is ribbon, the second cube cut...both Burley blends. One's scenting is extreme and the other more moderate. Like Dark Flake Scented in aroma...your first time is off putting, but then you sort of get a craving for it now and then and soon you can't be without it. HOOKED!

A couple of those 'try it, you'll like it' blends. IF you're a Lakeland fan.

:flower: :flower: :flower:
Thanks after I posted I started looking up all the blends and figured no name was one. I read a lot of reviews but none really describe the flavor other than floral. What's it taste like? Ennerdale or you mean it smells like DFS?

Blackhorse":9foyh3m9 said:
I cannot abide Ennerdale. Gak! Awful flavor.

It has a scent similar to Dark Flake and Plug, Scented. Not the SAME...but similar.
I'm the opposite Ennerdale is my favorite. If it only it was more flavored ha ha! I don't find Dark Flake Scented to be very scented though, yea it has a little maple and maybe licorice but i get mostly strong tobacco taste from it. Maybe i'll have to try No Name someday