Peterson Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjmitchem

Reaction score
I am interested in collecting Peterson Pipes (Family Heritage) and my wonderful Wife is looking for one for a Christmas present for me

Any suggestions on the best website to order? So far Cup O' Joes pipes looks the best

All the key players have their benefits. I would take a look at pipes&cigars, smokingpipes, iwanries, copo'joies, jrcigars, and quite a few others to find the pipe that suits you best and at the best deal. Supporting your local B&M is always best, but sometimes they just can't get what you want in the timeline you have. I just ordered the Peterson Christmas 2012 pipe from EA Carey's and it came with a tin of the Christmas blend for $107. Shop around and find the pipe and price that are best for you.

I love Peterson. In my expereince, smokingpipes has the best selection, but pipesandcigars tends to have slightly better prices.

I also had a very good experience buying direct from Peterson. The contact info is in this post:

kaiser83":xh1d6isn said:
Below is the response from Peterson. They are botch straight stem pipes so I am passing on them but if anyone is interested they are available.

The only two shapes that are left in stock are listed below,

** fathers day 264,

** fathers day 107,

both have fishtial stem and no 9mm filter, they retail for € 52.50 and the registered
postage to the USA will be € 10.00,

we accept visa, mastercard and amex for all mailorder requests, please include your expiry date and security
code,
many thanks,

john,
Peterson Of Dublin
117 Grafton Street
Dublin 2
Republic of Ireland

Ph: 00353-1-6714652
Fax: 00353-1-6725105
Email: [email protected]

Visit our website - www.peterson.ie

I am a fan of blast finishes, so I really like the Kildare, Wicklow's, and blasted Aran's that are made by Peterson for Smokingpipes.com. I have a Wicklow 03 that is an outstanding smoker. Very comfortable too.

DrumsAndBeer":lwpuywkn said:
I am a fan of blast finishes, so I really like the Kildare, Wicklow's, and blasted Aran's that are made by Peterson for Smokingpipes.com. I have a Wicklow 03 that is an outstanding smoker. Very comfortable too.
The Kelly black blast from cup of joes is very nice as well.