Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Photos Pipe Smokers Life Magazine

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Winslow

Reaction score
Some are big enough for desktop wallpaper!

Winslow :sunny:

puros_bran

Reaction score
Clearly images photoshopped by those evil tobacco companys minions, trying to portray 'pipe smoking' as some kind of cool or hip thing from our past and hook our blessed youth on their evil products... For shame for shame, and to think you Winslow of all people are propigating the madness.

Edited out last statement

Benjamin Button

Reaction score
Wow! Those are amazing photos! I wonder what tobacco some of them are smoking...the world may never know!

Thanks for the link!

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score
puros_bran":timmlaoz said:
Clearly images photoshopped by those evil tobacco companys minions, trying to portray 'pipe smoking' as some kind of cool or hip thing from our past and hook our blessed youth on their evil products... For shame for shame, and to think you Winslow of all people are propigating the madness.

Edited out last statement
and here i thought i could make up my own mind...evil corporate bastards!! :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow

Reaction score
The photo of the trained Raven holding that bent pipe is precious. :lol:

Winslow

Reaction score
Benjamin Button":h2ujdsjc said:
Wow! Those are amazing photos! I wonder what tobacco some of them are smoking...the world may never know!

Thanks for the link!
Most of them are probably smoking Walnut,they look so damned happy. :p

Justpipes

Reaction score
Winslow":4ao2q52x said:
Benjamin Button":4ao2q52x said:

Thanks for the link!
Most of them are probably smoking Walnut,they look so damned happy. :p

Absolutely!

dougc905

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I could teleport back 50 years. Nowadays it is go-go from the minute I set foot in the building until I leave school in the afternoon. I recall peeping into the staff room when I was in high school to see the inevitable cloud of smoke. We have a staff room that nobody even uses because they perceive that they are overly busy. Darn this non-smoking lifestyle!

The caption says: "Instructor making use of a couch in the faculty room while smoking a pipe after lunch at Davenport High School." - 1953