Piet OK?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To the best of my knowledge it has been rectified so lets let it drop and just give him a hearty welcome when he returns

Muddler":zyda06ff said:
I still see him regularly. He's been ill for a while now - first with severe dental problems & currently with a nasty virus. He did say he wanted to take some time out. He's had one heck of a year.
Thanks for the heads up and +3 for the well wished to Piet!

velveteagle":kzjbxbcj said:
Hey Muddler I will pray for better health for our good Brother Piet.. I so miss his Charm and Cheer.. I consider him a foundation for goodwill here.. Wishing him good rest and productive outcomes in life.. Everyone needs healing and time away.. He try's so hard to keep up with everyone here.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..
I agree too!! :D

Harlock999":32pzpv9f said:
I can sense Piet's presence, but where is he? :scratch:
What is the sensation? The urge to wear a bush hat, or paint desolate landscapes, maybe? Catching yourself hearing bits of Africaans in your head? :lol:

Yeah, I might start taking photos of pipes against bleak urban landscapes...and call it "art" :x

Seriously though, I saw that he was online, thought he might be back :?:

Umm that would be art.. Done correctly it would be some semi valuable art.

HEY GUYS!!!!

thanks for the concerns. I am back and back with a vengeance!!
Thanks for all the warm and kind words. Check out round table for for my thread explaining my absence!!

Thanks Brothers!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: