Piet's Exhibition

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddler

Reaction score
I had the privilege of being invited to the opening of Piet's exhibition earlier this evening. It was good to see him - he's been very busy & seriously stressing about this event. Firstly, the gallery was absolutely packed. Secondly, almost all his works had already been sold - no mean feat in this economic climate. Thirdly, if you thought the paintings look good on the web, they are infinitely better in real life. He's a very talented artist. All in all, a very successful event & a tribute to Piet. I'm sure we'll see him posting again soon.

Good News indeed Mud! We're glad you got to attend. We look forward to having him roust us around again on the BoB too. Way to go Dutch! I knew you'd knock their socks off.

Brother Valky

Piet... sounds great.... thanks for the update Muddler... my wife and I took some time today to view your wedsite and blog... simply amazing...

One question: When you have slowed down a bit... What is behind the word "wallpaper".

Thanks for the update Mudd, it has been unusual not having Piet bouncing around the BoB. :bounce: Awesome news that the exhibition went well :cheers:

yeah, it's a bit quiet around here without him. when he gets done with all this goofing around, maybe he can get back to his primary job of posting!

bruins":46u7wgvk said:
yeah, it's a bit quiet around here without him. when he gets done with all this goofing around, maybe he can get back to his primary job of posting!
Hahaha! :bounce: :bounce:

MisterE":43xwxccy said:
bruins":43xwxccy said:
He's busy putting all that money he made from the exhibition into his mattress :affraid: ......that takes time! :p

DoverPipes":4ax9wugg said:
MisterE":4ax9wugg said:
bruins":4ax9wugg said:
He's busy putting all that money he made from the exhibition into his mattress :affraid: ......that takes time! :p
You tell em Dover! He's probably lighting his pipes now with 20 dollar bills, or rands, whatever that is. :roll:

Muddler, that's what Jerry Clower (US comedian from the past) would call SUPERDINAWHOPPIN' news!!!! I knew the exhibit would be a grand slam! Linda and I were both praying and believing for it!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL for a few days. But, I've been busy writing. Hopefully, what BD and I are doing will eventually be something the brothers will enjoy!!! More details later!!

Piet..........ROCK ON, DUDE!!!

Robert

And such a fine, sincere, gentle person to boot. Guess he'll never make it to the level of internationally famous mega-star artist until he gains more "essence of egotistical assholeness" as all great artist must have. :lol:

But best of all, he's one or our clan. :cheers:

Natch