Pipe making fly-by

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruins":t5z7uuz4 said:
Piet Binsbergen":t5z7uuz4 said:
bruins":t5z7uuz4 said:
very cool. thanks for posting. now i know all your secrets...(i'm rubbing my hands together maniacally).
Don't self combust Bruins!!! :lol!: :lol!:
i've done it before! :D
Smoking your socks right!!!!!???????????? :lol!:

Great job! I loved this pictorial. You skipped the part that has me most interested though, how it all came together where the stem meets the main pipe body (sorry about the terminology, pretty sure there are actual terms for that joint). Still, as a woodworker myself, I love seeing the pics showing all the steps. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Sasquatch":h7ui1fxv said:
Wayne I need all sorts of stuff, but I don't like to rush pipes outta my shop like you do. :lol:

I've purchased tools in order of importance, and have lots of purchasing yet to do. I was lucky enough to have a lathe and a drill press in the first place, and I refuse to let inferior tooling be an excuse for inferior pipes. I could make inferior pipes on ANY tools, and I'll stand by that.
Wow! Even Sas can get sassy! :lol!: I'd better back off or I may never get my pipe! :scratch:

Falconer":6fexx5n0 said:
Sasquatch":6fexx5n0 said:
Wayne I need all sorts of stuff, but I don't like to rush pipes outta my shop like you do. :lol:

I've purchased tools in order of importance, and have lots of purchasing yet to do. I was lucky enough to have a lathe and a drill press in the first place, and I refuse to let inferior tooling be an excuse for inferior pipes. I could make inferior pipes on ANY tools, and I'll stand by that.
Wow! Even Sas can get sassy! :lol!: I'd better back off or I may never get my pipe! :scratch:
You are tugging at the lion's tail Valky!!!! :lol!: