Pipe that best describes you

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kai and I think alike. Since I love the women and the briar, this pipe really caught my eye. In fact, I am close to the top of Mark Balkovec's waiting list, and I am going to send him this pipe, and see if he is interested in carving something similar.

DSC00251.jpg

Oooh have you seen the meer ones that have a man and a woman on them? I would have to post them in the RR, but they are epic.

Oh yeah, Yanik carves some X rated ones, but they are usually much larger in size than I enjoy smoking, and are usually always priced over $400. The main reason I will probably never spend that much money on one, is his hit or miss craftsmanship. :roll:

Dutch":prfeolvc said:
Oh yeah, Yanik carves some X rated ones, but they are usually much larger in size than I enjoy smoking, and are usually always priced over $400. The main reason I will probably never spend that much money on one, is his hit or miss craftsmanship. :roll:
I am completely talking about the X rated, but not from Yanik. I doubt I will ever buy another Yanik because of my only experience with him so far. There are other options that aren't quite as expensive either, but still quite titillating.

I guess some well proportioned...pipes, can derail an entire thread. Makes sense.

J Soshae":07tmqlzb said:
Please post a picture of the pipe that best describes who you are. (You do not have to own it)
After I saw this post, I did a little thinking and the best pipe that describes "who I am" would be this Celestial Meerschaum by H. Cor I had commissioned awhile back. Mainly because it reflects/symbolizes both the light and dark side of me. (the pics are pre-smoking)

7841ec6c9e4f__1353021753000.jpg

2d56969e57b0__1353021753000.jpg

0654de4f545d__1353021753000.jpg

That's one of the coolest modern figural meerschaum pipes I've ever seen. :shock:

Kyle Weiss":b1yjsup0 said:
That's one of the coolest modern figural meerschaum pipes I've ever seen. :shock:
Yes! Exactly what Kyle said. That pipe is georgeous brother! Man I wish I could get ahold of sam raw meer blocks. I've got a bunch of black Virginia soapstone that is fun to work with.

Boulder&Briar":kbub3md0 said:
Kyle Weiss":kbub3md0 said:
Yes! Exactly what Kyle said. That pipe is georgeous brother! Man I wish I could get ahold of sam raw meer blocks. I've got a bunch of black Virginia soapstone that is fun to work with.
Thanks Brothers :D

kaiser83":ix4sptfy said:

What I like the ladies.
Nice looking Nude Meer brother. I have one on my list to get eventually (just have to find the "right" one). Where did you find her if you dont mind me asking?

I am pretty sure I got that one at meerschaumstore.com butI would highly not recommand going through them. They advertised 2 months when I bought it but it took closer to 4-5 months if I remember correctly. I am planning to go through this site next time I get a risque meer http://www.paykocimports.com/nude/

MePipe_zpsdf2a4ab3.jpg

Out of shape
Out of date
Got stuff missing
In need of some TLC

Yup, that pipe screams me alright