Pipe Tool app for iphone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipedirector

Reaction score
Anyone have this app on their iphone?

I have it on my ipod touch.

While I think it's pretty darn cool that a specific pipe/tobacco app w/reviews from tobaccoreviews is available - the app itself is not very well designed, confusing, needs to be re-designed from scratch.

Again I think it's a good start, but not worth the $6.99 on the app store yet. Maybe a future update will change my opinion on it completely. I hope they keep working on it.

Matt

One of the members here is the dev so you came to the right place to contact him.

Ok, cool, didn't know that :)

I hope I'm not coming off too negative in my opinion. I'm glad to have it on my ipod.

The app has the possiblity to be great. Again, looking forward to the updates.

Matt

Yea, I tried to use my iphone as a pipe tool, but it did a lousy job of scraping out the bowl and it didn't tamp very far down. Poorly designed!
:lol!:

Natch":o9ldvk1r said:
Yea, I tried to use my iphone as a pipe tool, but it did a lousy job of scraping out the bowl and it didn't tamp very far down. Poorly designed!

Natch
damn it natch! i'm too slow. was going for the same joke! i keep forgetting about you. you're the quiet one that sneaks in when no one is looking! :D

If the iphone really had a pipe tamper/lighter on it... now THAT would be the ultimate phone. 8)

Matt

Don't tamper with your phones! There's phone cops out there. Remember the WKRP episode? Probaby not! :x

Yes, Steve Jobs would never approve of the iphone lighter/tool idea. :idea: :evil:

In the meantime we'll have to settle with the pipe tool app.

Matt

pipedirector":eamtc2k6 said:
If the iphone really had a pipe tamper/lighter on it... now THAT would be the ultimate phone. 8)

Matt
I could see the lawsuits now. Pipe smoker tries to make a call while driving, hits the wrong button, and lights up his face, causing a 46 car pile up!

Natch

Natch":wssfr38o said:

Natch
Brilliant!!!!
Maybe I should try the Blackberry????????
Will let you all know how it pans out!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":ac8xhglz said:
I've heard the BlueBerry is quite good :p

bluedigital":s1l51905 said:
Piet Binsbergen":s1l51905 said:
I've heard the BlueBerry is quite good :p
:cheers: :lol!: