pipetongue1's cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark":dd9j9e0o said:
none of my business, but I sincerely hope your tobacco warehouse is insured on your homeowners insurance,,,

industrial shelving !!,,,better beef up the floor :lol!:
Agreed, he may need to call in a strucural engineer to make sure the floor can handle all that dead load.
May ought to get an HVAC expert out to insure the correct temperature & humidity levels for that room. It will probably need it's own system, separated from the house system.

:joker:

Arrieved from Peretti's to-day,
1# BPC
1# Cigar Blend
1# Blend #1072 Ken :tongue:

Ordered yesterday, rec'vd to-day,from Peretti's
1# Somerset flake
1# London Flake.....Ken :tongue:

I wonder if I hop in a box labeled "Baccy", and mail myself to PT if I could catch a glimpse of the holy grail he calls his cellar? :joker:

I think if you paste a Baccy label on yourself there is a good chance you will end up there eventually :)

Just delivered from Uhle's
28oz PP burley
28 oz CWB......I'm working on the CAVE! :tongue: Ken

Over the FDA outlawing HO tobaccos, this winter into an extended period of time, I've bought:

GH
1000 g X Brown Irish
1500 g Dark Flake
2000 g Dark Plug

Peterson

70 tins Irish Flake

Nice order im doing the same adding a few favorites to boost up the numbers enjoy.

alfredo_buscatti":2nh2mtca said:
Over the FDA outlawing HO tobaccos, this winter into an extended period of time, I've bought:

GH
1000 g X Brown Irish
1500 g Dark Flake
2000 g Dark Plug

Peterson

70 tins Irish Flake

Delivered to-day,
1000 grms CR Flake
1000 grms Best Brown #2.........Ken :tongue:

have decided Ken, that is not a cellar but a baccy museum!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Winslow":ywpbw9fq said:
When you have an obsession with something there is never "enough".Be it sex,power,money,alcohol,gambling.......there is more,there is some,and there is none.But you don't comprehend enough.I don't have enough pipes or tobacco.

Winslow :sunny:
so that's why i'm always horny. damn, i guess it's not going to go away anytime soon. my wife will be greatly disappointed. (I said get over here, woman!)

ken, i need to see a picture to wrap my mind around such an impressive list. (you'll need it for insurance purposes anyway.)

gandalfpc":g0yqs0oo said:
You can see it on Google Maps
ha!

god forbid the place ever goes up in flames, but that will be one hell of a good smoke. nobody would put it out!