Pipeweed of Middle Earth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't do this to me. Just as I am about done with "Riders of the Purple Sage" you make me get out my ragged copies of the LOR plus the Hobbit. Next up for this old Indian.

I would say that the Hobbits have the best tobacco that middle earth could produce. Would say that a virginia flake would be right. There could have been some sort of herb mixed in for flavor only to inhance the tobacco flavor. I bet it wasn't taxed eather.

I remember when Gandoff blew a ship in the movie version. That blew me away how neet. Smoke rings are all that I have ever been able to do.LoLs

The Chief

Thanks for the post and info.. Just got the five blends from the Middle Earth group and had one bowl of each.. Going to go at it again before I make any thoughts about it.. Thicker pipe and looking for a good churchwarden for sure.. :cheers:

I would say Lakeland stuff. SG, GH flakes and ready rubs. I can't see hobbits smoking american burley. And certainly not anything with more than a pinch of latakia. They enjoy life too much for that. :p

Middle Earth and hobbits and........5Bros (or Walnut). Perfect together. Personally, 5Bros is the 1st choice for me.