Please Explain this P&C.com Sale

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Got an email from Pipes and Cigars, stating that they're having a Birthday Sale for "Stewie." 19% off the entire site, because "Stewie" is 19 years old.

1) Who the heck is Stewie? Why no picture

2) I'm happy for them, but 19 isn't old enough to smoke a pipe

3) This all makes more sense if Stewie is a cat or dog, but why the secret?

I would appreciate any help from someone in the know on this whole Stewie thing

all I know is that all these online retailers are jerkoffs. just lower your damm prices and give my inbox a break.
I'd have given your post a laff face but it really isn't a laughing matter. Spam marketing is an invasion of privacy, I'm inclined to unsubscribe from TP and SP completely and just return to checking their sites once a week. None of the secondary services on either site appeal to me.

I don't have a dog in this fight; however if y'all are receiving SPs and P&Cs bi-weekly emails, it's because you signed up for them. I've been getting them for years; never had any problem with them. Just unsubscribe if that floats your boat! And, yes, Stewie is that funny little black and white logo guy at P&C! FTRPLT (been smoking a pipe since I was 18...60 years ago this September!! Dang I'm gettin' old!!!!!

First time I ever bought cigarettes it was a pack of Marlboros from a machine in a Mobil station, for $0.50 when I was 13. Before that, I relied on my friends that had parents that were too drunk/distracted to notice their smokes were being poached. :LOL:

I don't mind spam for things I actually want to buy. I had a P&C cart with a few things in it, and I was like, "sweet, it's cheaper now," so I added another item (!) and pulled the trigger. Just a few packs of Softy bits and a can of 965.

I don't have a dog in this fight; however if y'all are receiving SPs and P&Cs bi-weekly emails, it's because you signed up for them. I've been getting them for years; never had any problem with them. Just unsubscribe if that floats your boat! And, yes, Stewie is that funny little black and white logo guy at P&C! FTRPLT (been smoking a pipe since I was 18...60 years ago this September!! Dang I'm gettin' old!!!!!
Hey, you're only 2 years older than me, so quit reminding me that we'regetting old, lol.