Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When a deceased comics jokes are stolen, are they used posthumorously?,,,,

mark":g4u7v4ze said:
When a deceased comics jokes are stolen, are they used posthumorously?,,,,
ha! well played. sorry it's not the last post though.

You guys are a bunch of amateurs - while you have been busy posting here I have been training my dog to post for me - any day now I expect a breakthrough with the pooch, so beware...

gandalfpc":7eohvumc said:
You guys are a bunch of amateurs - while you have been busy posting here I have been training my dog to post for me - any day now I expect a breakthrough with the pooch, so beware...
Beware of Dog, eh?

Unless the hound is a member,
his posts cannot be counted
and are ineligible for the prize.

Hermit":iaigti1r said:
gandalfpc":iaigti1r said:
Beware of Dog, eh?

I hound my wife with my member. She thinks it's a post. 8)

Falconer":0c5juj3g said:
Hermit":0c5juj3g said:
gandalfpc":0c5juj3g said:
Beware of Dog, eh?

I hound my wife with my member. She thinks it's a post. 8)
Post of the day! :cheers:

After being out of the loop for a day or two, I have no Idea what you dudes are posting about!!!
You all smoke weed man!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":k1zji28b said:
After being out of the loop for a day or two, I have no Idea what you dudes are posting about!!!
I was giving you a "grace period" :twisted: ... take that post and shove it :lol:

Piet Binsbergen":2nw19k5j said:
That's what we are supposed to be using a pipe for, like in the "good ole days"....something with some "kick" :lol:

Slow Puffs":l2g2mxf6 said:
Piet Binsbergen":l2g2mxf6 said:
I was giving you a "grace period" :twisted: ... take that post and shove it :lol:
Apologies SP.......... go ahead now, win this damn thing!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":48e2jgpl said:
Slow Puffs":48e2jgpl said:
Piet Binsbergen":48e2jgpl said:
Apologies SP.......... go ahead now, win this damn thing!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
That's my last to the post intention... unless a cure in found :pale:

gandalfpc":wz2wqm9w said:
Sorry,,your dog may be pissed,,,,the prize is 100 pounds of kitty litter and a scratching post,,,

......................................................................................................................................:roll:

mark":ebkoy52n said:
gandalfpc":ebkoy52n said:
Sorry,,your dog may be pissed,,,,the prize is 100 pounds of kitty litter and a scratching post,,,
I think Mark beat gandalfpc. It's harder to train a deer to hunt ;)

Slow Puffs":3ilkcg55 said:
mark":3ilkcg55 said:
gandalfpc":3ilkcg55 said:
I think Mark beat gandalfpc. It's harder to train a deer to hunt ;)
:albino: :lol: :lol: