Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK..... wtf man........ I backed out for 2 days to let Bruins win, Now you all went and screwed up his last post!!!!!!
Sorry Bruins man, This is BS!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

LAEarl":8hsly0fw said:
I'm new to this thread, have I missed something? :sleep:
No you've not missed anything, this has gone on for quite a while now.

I'm just waiting (and I bet many others are as well) for 'That Woman' to turn 180 degrees. :suspect:

LAEarl":gqhu59t8 said:
just insanity man. (and by the way, i don't believe you, but there's too many pages to go back and look.)

oh yeah, falconer wins for best avatar. the hat, the mug, can't resist it. he has that big ass pipe just to beat off the ladies. (that didn't sound right...)

I vote bruins be winner! Dang.. I just messed up and made myself momentary winner.. perhaps the madness should be ended.. nah, it's way too much fun :lol!:

LAEarl":p19h02cv said:
....just 35 pages of BS!!!!
OOps Sorry Bruins...........I said all I'll do is lurk not POST!!!!! dang, sorry man!!

How many posts would a poster post, if a poster could post posts?

Not sure of anyone's said that already, but I thought it was kinda funny :p

Cigar2you":g4gpp22c said:
My vote, Irene wins, she came up with this crazy post
that's not gonna work. for one, she rarely checks this monster. for 2...well, i'll think of something.

bruins":ygnod96o said:
Cigar2you":ygnod96o said:
that's not gonna work. for one, she rarely checks this monster. for 2...well, i'll think of something.
And for 2 I just posted again ... sorry :lol!:

bluedigital":utppyhue said:
bruins":utppyhue said:
Cigar2you":utppyhue said:
And for 2 I just posted again ... sorry :lol!:
Bruins, trying to you to win this post thing is like wiping your ass with Sh*t man!!!!!
Sorry bro, I tried!!!

I simply refuse to participate in such silly things... until everyone else tires of making these childish "I win... No, I win" postings!! Then, I'll post... and I'll win!!! :p :p :p :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bruins":g67ks7hf said:
Cigar2you":g67ks7hf said:
LoL, that's what YOU think.

Just cause I'm silent, doesn't make me absent.

:twisted: