Prince Albert Sealed 16oz Tobacco Tin from 1954

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieWeinerDog

Reaction score
would this be any good to smoke? what would one pay for something like this? any input would be appreciated.

PA being a rather low grade burley blend (don't mean to insult, I smoke it from time to time, but it is at the "cheaper" end of the tobacco spectrum) I don't think age, especially that much age, would do much for it. I'd be afraid of all the things that could go wrong with a tin over 54 years. Just my two cents.

Natch

Just buy it and load a bowl. If nothing else, you'll have the tin as a conversation piece or whatever. Besides, empty Prince cans have household uses with the benefit of looking cooler than coffee cans.

Greenleaf":5euzsc2l said:
Just buy it and load a bowl. If nothing else, you'll have the tin as a conversation piece or whatever. Besides, empty Prince cans have household uses with the benefit of looking cooler than coffee cans.
I'm with Greenleaf on this one; just do it!

Tooooo late. i didnt get it, but i was thinking it would make a great youtube video of opening and smoking it.

ZombieWeinerDog":t41kjz4f said:
Tooooo late. i didnt get it, but i was thinking it would make a great youtube video of opening and smoking it.
It would have, especially if it responded like the turkey did on Christmas Vacation when Sparky cut into it! :lol:

Natch

well, its back on ebay, i think i might get it this time, just something fun to do, ill make a video of me unboxing it and opening it for sure. its 35 bucks plus 5 for shipping for 16 oz, new its around 25-30 for 14 oz, i dunno, it will be fun.