puppies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Dad :cheers: :cheers:
What's the breed? Now you have to keep the pictures coming!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

ty its been almost 8 hrs trying to stay awake she might have a few more. i say 8 hrs but 8 hrs from water breaking

Keep a close eye on the mother. Make sure there are no issues with blockage.

GOOD LUCK

Never thought I would say this to a guy..." show us your puppies "!
Hope all is going well with mommy and her newborn.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

i dont k pw what happenes to my last pucs bur ill repost i just had 2 hrs of sleep and got up tp get them on mom

Highly intelligent and makes a great family dog. If they are AKC registered and background history turns up a good line, your looking at $1,000.00 to $1,350.00 each.
A friend from NY had a CBR and it sure was an excellent swimmer and one of the most intelligent dogs I had the pleasure of spending time with while dog sitting. This is back in the mid 90's.

GET SLEEP WHENEVER POSSIBLE :sleep: :sleep:

lone i saw your thing you said bout lines and akc papers. she is akc ukc amd i was thinkning about reging her ckc she has many master hunters behind her as well as ring dog champions but id rather get a good home than alot of money

Arky, good for you, a good home is extremely important. Depending who you sell the pups to try not to take less than $275.00 to $350.00!!
Remember the Vet bills you might incur.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

You said they have no papers, $1,200.00 might be difficult to get. Near where I live CBR puppies with AKC papers sold for $1,300.00 last month. If you have the ability to AKC register all the pups you'll get your price of $1,200.00.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!