Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

Pure delight

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
While it’s not cold out now it was a chilly start of the day and the oncology center where I had my ivIG infusion was on the cool side. Had a terrible 8 hours yesterday running a high fever with the extreme blood pressure following on its heels. I hydrated like no tomorrow and the fever broke just before midnight and my BP dropped sharply to 92/55 so dressing this way I’m hoping to prevent another day like yesterday.

This pipe is another unique one, it’s a Chimney Stack narrow bowl Acorn shape with 1 knuckle bamboo shank and Military style Cumberland stem, it is from the Talbert pipe series by Trever Talbert. Keeping it smokey with Butera Royal Vintage Golden Cake.
banjo

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Really good looking stacked pipe!! Hope your feeling more like yourself soon :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

hobie1dog

Reaction score
You sure have had your share of trouble this year. Another beautiful pipe. I'd like to see the entire collection together in one room...can you put them in one room? :shock:

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Not and take a photo that wouldn’t look like hat pins.
banjo

hobie1dog":ahsqohcx said:
You sure have had your share of trouble this year. Another beautiful pipe. I'd like to see the entire collection together in one room...can you put them in one room? :shock:

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
fishnbanjo":vrkpoh5d said:
banjo

hobie1dog":vrkpoh5d said:
This made me LOL! So true!!

;)

Cheers,

RR

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
fishnbanjo":6o0cndpd said:
banjo

hobie1dog":6o0cndpd said:
(smirk)

Of that I have no doubt!