Reintroducing myself...

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello BoB!

While I've been a member for many years (actually the first member :) ) it's been way too long since I've frequented the board. Work and life kind of overwhelmed me for a while but I made some serious changes recently and plan to focus on enjoying life again. I've moved from Washington to Montana to be near family and slow the pace a bit. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the hobby. I still have a pretty decent cellar and kept a lot of my favorite pipes. Currently smoking some Stonehenge Flake in a Peterson Deluxe.

Anyway, I hope to reunite with my old board friends and look forward to making new ones. Thanks to all of you for continuing the community!

Sincerely,

Jason

daveinlax

Reaction score
WoW! It feels strange to Welcome Back the Founder/Owner of the board. Time flies, seems like yesterday when we were the new upstart pipe board. 🤓

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks all! It really is something to see this place still around after all these years. A really big thank you goes out to the new owners. They did a great job migrating it to a new platform and keeping things moving.

Gusto

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
A Big Western Howdy! When I got here I thought I'd been here before but couldn't find a record to confirm. Just because change doesn't make a difference doesn't mean that change is bad. In other words: Hope it still feels like home.