Retiring

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SteveS":qnmuc24i said:
My recommendation for your celebratory smoke would be a 4noggins bulk alternative called Prairie Wind ...
If Centurian would like a sample of Prairie Wind, he can pm me his address. I will send him some as a small retirement gift.

Carlos":6j05k5ag said:
Congrats!  Hope you have something to occupy your time.  :santa: 
Yes I do. Fishing, hiking, reading, working on my writing career, travelling and of course, smoking pipes and trying as many new tobaccos as possible.

Well it's done. Whatta strange day that was. I went in and reviewed cases and did all the usual things, all the time thinking "This is the last time I'll be doing this."
I didn't get to smoke either of my retirement pipes until today. In my Neerup Classic Poker I smoked some Prairie Wind, thank you Fr Tom for a more than generous sample, and in my new Pete some Uhle's Perfection Plug.
Spent the whole day today relaxing knowing that every day from now on can be like this if I want it to. :bounce: 

Centurian 803":ptt8f117 said:
In my Neerup Classic Poker I smoked some Prairie Wind
I left classroom teaching after 32 years of it for full-time parish work. There is a season of lasts.

Glad the Prairie Wind arrived, and I hope you liked it...