Ridiculous

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that it is some Chinese market situation. I say that with no bias against the Chinese. I mean that, too. I just hope it is something that wouldn't make sense to me and that I'm completely unaware of in its circumstances.

I'd be much more agitated if it was someone from the USA, like the beginnings of hipsters etc finding their way, bringing stupid money and inane sensibilities to the pipe world.

I'm glad to have found several similar blends that I enjoy just as much. Lust and greed for material items is deteriorating in my old age.

Zeno Marx":st876p82 said:
I hope that it is some Chinese market situation.  I say that with no bias against the Chinese.  I mean that, too.  I just hope it is something that wouldn't make sense to me and that I'm completely unaware of in its circumstances.

I'd be much more agitated if it was someone from the USA, like the beginnings of hipsters etc finding their way, bringing stupid money and inane sensibilities to the pipe world.
Your nightmare has come true, Zeno. The seller does not ship outside the U.S.A.

Davy Jones":6zpzepyg said:
Zeno Marx":6zpzepyg said:
I hope that it is some Chinese market situation.  I say that with no bias against the Chinese.  I mean that, too.  I just hope it is something that wouldn't make sense to me and that I'm completely unaware of in its circumstances.

Your nightmare has come true, Zeno. The seller does not ship outside the U.S.A.
Good catch, Davy. I was wondering about the wealthy China lunatic thing myself, or some equivalent. Somewhere in Oklahoma there is one happy seller. Doesn't look like a big dealer or anything; he only has one other item, a rather nice pipe ashtray. More power to him, I say, and hope that the bidder is real. Two hours to go before the snipers move in. :lol:

Just wait till the McC's hoarders start to sell-off there stuff !! Ya ain't seen nothing yet ! :twisted: :twisted:

Can't see, by clicking on the link, how the Penzance finished at. Anyone knows?
But hey, now there's a new Esoterica up for grab: Rich Dark Flake!  :cheers:
Esoterica Rich Dark Flake?  :shock:
No, Rich Dark Flake is not the same as Stonehaven. The first is Virginia forward as the second, Burley forward.
This shows the gentleman selling probably isn't a pipe smoker himself because he would not make such a gross mistake by listing it as Esoterica if he were.  :lol:

Richard Burley":fs4t6hm6 said:
:lol!: Does one smoke tobacco after paying that much for it or just stare at it?
Of course not ! You don't consume a collectible !! That's why it's a collectible !!:twisted: :twisted:

ftrplt":pvc200pv said:
All I know is that as I gaze at my ‘baccy stash, I’m smoking some damned expensive pipe tobacco???. ???FTRPLT
I think I'll sell mine off, buy a few cans of Prince Albert. and retire :cheers: !