Roctober madness!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":fz057281 said:
Stick":fz057281 said:
Bombs gone.
Stick...how do we handle your submitting tracking data?  Do you typically just PM the Commander that your load is in transit?  Do you receive actual tracking data to submit? Help me out.
PM sent, Dave. The jolly fine chaps in Ops keeps one abreast of latest int.

:D

Data Set beginning: 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time: USA.

Current Pilot Roster (10/23/18):

17 out of 22 in so far.  77%.

1. Commander Ozark Wizard ?
2. Co-Commander Blackhorse ?
3. Timbo
4. Fr_Tom ?
5. History Prof 1861 ?
6. Brewdude ?
7. GeoffC ?
8. DrT999 ?
9. BriarBeagle ?
10. Stick ?
11. Kaitlyn3837
12. Ocelot55 ?
13. Warlock Bob
14. fishnbanjo ?
15. D.L.Ruth ?
16. Sourmilk ?
17. huffelpuff ?
18. GrampaGrossbart
19. glassjapan ?
20. DrumsAndBeer ?
21. eggman ?
22. Natch

? = Pilot has sent flight tracking code to Command Central.

Currently getting the Fokker out of the hangar and onto the air strip, will advise command when enroute to target.

Cheers

Tim

Payload identified and ready to be launched later today when weather conditions are favorable. There was a violent T-storm yesterday afternoon that all but prevented travel. Hope that doesn't happen again today!

Cheers,

RR

Breaker, Breaker...

OK GENTS...TODAY IS THE DAY!  If you haven’t yet zoomed down the runway in your bomb laden aircraft (or whatever) headed toward our target...you should be doing so TODAY.  If your bomb doesn’t go today it will not hit the target on time...you’ll be LATE, LATE, LATE! So get off your duff and DO IT! No excuses!

Send your bomb PRIORITY and PM me your tracking data.

Over and Out. 

Loaded plane on run-way, awaiting take-off. PM with flight info about to be sent!

Bombs away and tracking on the way too.

:cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

Bombs away and tracking looks good!

100614-F-1234S-010.JPG" style="width: 380px;height: 380px

Good thing I keep all the important Mission documents as individual text files. No less than three guys have radioed in that the dog ate their set of orders.

Fast action was needed. Gave my clerk a real sense of self importance.

If you saw the movie, this is really funny.

https://youtu.be/x_2E6nlnMPU

Airborne and down range. Lining up on bomb run, flight route sent to command. Will advise when on final bomb run.
I may have overestimated the size of my bomb bay, or underestimated the size of the bomb...oops