Roctober madness!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick check through the tracking data sent in shows
that roughly 6 bombs are reported to have impacted the target’s front porch.  
We have flames and black smoke visible to our surveillance drones.

Yup...six box bombs and one envelope bomb.  Nice.

—————————-

BTW - Professor...the item you received yesterday really wasn’t sent by me after all. I lied. You can’t trust anyone during a mission. Sorry, but all’s fair...right?

If I were you I’d get my family outta there and into the blinker before tomorrow.

———————-

And as always we will expect a detailed accounting of the ordinance and photos posted. So, not only are we sneaky, we’re very demanding. So...see how high a tower you can build outta them. Have fun. (While you still can.)

———————

Whew! I’m bushed. I think I’m gonna hit the O Club for a Toddy. Stick...you in? I’m buying the first round.

Blackhorse":lro1zmub said:
Stick...you in? I’m buying the first round.
Don't mind if I do, Old Bean. I'll have a pint of Burton's...

[Straightens up, lets out a contented sigh, and sidles off to the Mess with 'The Old Man'].

Smudger's just dashed across from Ops and he's pretty excited. He's just confirmed my kite's delivered it's payload and is on target.

Sorry Prof. But if I were you I'd round up the family, head for the Anderson, and remain there from here on in. This is going to get ugly.

Professor you really gotta watch who you hang out with. These are hardened warriors that think nothing of bombing the living hell out of innocent children with beanie babies no less. The horrors!!!!. I'm sure someone here that's more tech savvy than myself can link you to the mission I reference.

My condolences to your family my good sir
Jim

huffelpuff":rrtol2oo said:
Professor you really gotta watch who you hang out with. These are hardened warriors that think nothing of bombing the living hell out of innocent children with beanie babies no less. The horrors!!!!. I'm sure someone here that's more tech savvy than myself can link you to the mission I reference.

My condolences to your family my good sir
Jim
Here you go Jim!

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t36417-mercy-bombing-mission-sick-kid

eggman":m2xkxc2y said:
Hahahahahahaha the mail guy may call in sick tomorrow.
At least need a pallet jack..... :twisted:

I saw on national news the FBI is investigating the mail bombers.....

:affraid:

The story quickens as the plot thickens!

And here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head...........

pancake_bunny.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":xagzpai4 said:
The story quickens as the plot thickens!

And here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head...........

pancake_bunny.jpg

Cheers,

RR
That bunny doesn’t look very happy. And now for something completely different.