Roll Call! Who's Going To Chicago?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Me. This is one of the droids you're looking for. Old and fat. Stop by and say hi. I can be often found stumbling around mumbling to myself. Or sitting in the tent.

carlos10.jpg

Big News!!! (from posting at Smokers Forums)

Craig Tarler":nfonf55c said:
C&D will be releasing 4 new blends at Chicago and they will be at your favorite etailer the following week:

Quiet Nights by Greg Pease
C&D: Burley Flake #4
Buffalo Soldier
Tuskegee Airman

The last two in honor of our African-American servicemen. Montford Point Marine will be released at the Richmond Show this fall.

Craig

Business is fighting tooth and nail for my attention - if not at this years show I will be at next for sure...

Unfortunately, I can't make it guys :cry: . If there is a " BoB's meet up", I would impose on someone to please take some pics. I was really hoping that this would be the year.

Carlos":swb25hje said:
Rad, do they do the pipe making seminar near the smoking tent?
Hey Carlos,

It's on the opposite side of the building from the tent.

Rad

Rad Davis":7rtbm9sg said:
Carlos":7rtbm9sg said:
Hey Carlos,

Rad
That's sort of a drive way. And you cross that to get into the resort building where they do the dinners. Ok. At least I have an area to look for. The bathrooms will be close. :D

Carlos":y50jkat8 said:
Rad Davis":y50jkat8 said:
Carlos":y50jkat8 said:
Hey Carlos,

Rad
That's sort of a drive way. And you cross that to get into the resort building where they do the dinners. Ok. At least I have an area to look for. The bathrooms will be close. :D
As you go out the door of the Mega Center that goes into the covered walkway to the resort, turn left. There's usually a bunch of guys hanging out outside the door where the seminar is held.

Rad

Rad Davis":caf7zdno said:
Carlos":caf7zdno said:
Rad Davis":caf7zdno said:
Carlos":caf7zdno said:
Hey Carlos,

Rad
As you go out the door of the Mega Center that goes into the covered walkway to the resort, turn left. There's usually a bunch of guys hanging out outside the door where the seminar is held.

Rad
Thanks! I can find that. That's really close to the restrooms. You pay attention to that sort of thing when on a water pill.

going to chicago thursday to mondy

really excited to see the city for the first time and eat at

al's italian beef sandwich
superdog
gino's east

oh, and i'll check out that pipe show :D

I'll definitely be there, just don't know which day. Sat if I do not have to work, otherwise Sun for sure.

I'll be there from Thurs. until Mon. Hope to meet up with you all...

Lou

Carlos":j4ebbpnb said:
iPhone makes me look fat.
As a sideline you should start a photography business using your iPhone specializing in fishermen and their catch! You could turn a 10lb fish into a 20 pounder! :lol:

Jim..not able to make it to the windy city this year.