Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
juanmedusa":tlhofe5e said:
I knew Ron wasn't so bad. He smokes a pipe after all.
Hey, that doesn't prove anything, I think Stalin did too. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus":8zxqhwb1 said:
juanmedusa":8zxqhwb1 said:
I knew Ron wasn't so bad. He smokes a pipe after all.
Hey, that doesn't prove anything, I think Stalin did too. :fpalm:
Yeah but he was one of those mustachioed pipe smokers. Oh wait, is that you in your profile pic? Forget I said anything.

I always thought of him as just an old fart that lived over in East Texas but after the other dau I'd have to agree that he's a "BIG JERK" !! What else do ya call someone who wins a perfectly good 8 yo tin of Nightcap and tells the contset folks to send it to ME ? I mean REALLY !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":cjm5ymj5 said:
I always thought of him as just an old fart that lived over in East Texas but after the other day I'd have to agree that he's a "BIG JERK" !! What else do ya call someone who wins a perfectly good 8 yo tin of Nightcap and tells the contest folks to send it to ME ? I mean REALLY !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Someone look'en for a tobacco taster?.................Hey! I could have been poison.

RobJ":x9xeq8kg said:
That's it! Ron's reputation is officially shot.

There are a number of folks on this forum I'd like to meet one day and have to say Ron is among those at the top of my list.

There I said it, and now I need to have a little lay down.

:geek:
I say, that tickled me pink Rob. LOL! (And I believe you also raise a valid point concerning Ron's character). I too would welcome the opportunity to share a bowl or two.

Stick":29k5yknv said:
RobJ":29k5yknv said:
That's it! Ron's reputation is officially shot.

There are a number of folks on this forum I'd like to meet one day and have to say Ron is among those at the top of my list.

There I said it, and now I need to have a little lay down.

:geek:
I say, that tickled me pink Rob.  LOL! (And I believe you also raise a valid point concerning Ron's character). I too would welcome the opportunity to share a bowl or two.
Bring your own tobacco!

Having never met him, I can't positively say whether Ron is a big jerk or not. Things seem to point that way. He's definitely a jerk, though. Whether big or small is beside the point. He had the audacity to send me a couple or three ounces of Blackwoods Flake, gratis, just because I'd been whining for some on the trading post here. Wanted nothing in return, apparently taking pleasure in inflicting his will on a mere lad of 72. Lesson learned: be careful of what you say on these pages. Ron might be lurking about, and who knows what mood he's in or what depravity is up his sleeve?

P.S. Just became aware of further proof: https://pipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Powell

Richard Burley":m5p30bon said:
Having never met him, I can't positively say whether Ron is a big jerk or not. Things seem to point that way. He's definitely a jerk, though. Whether big or small is beside the point. He had the audacity to send me a couple or three ounces of Blackwoods Flake, gratis, just because I'd been whining for some on the trading post here. Wanted nothing in return, apparently taking pleasure in inflicting his will on a mere lad of 72. Lesson learned: be careful of what you say on these pages. Ron might be lurking about, and who knows what mood he's in or what depravity is up his sleeve?

P.S. Just became aware of further proof: https://pipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Powell
How many times do I have to say this, I'm an Arse Hole, not a Jerk!
Let's not get the two confused here. And because a few decided to Bomb the daylights out of me I've got more tobacco then I'll be able to smoke in my life time so Naturally someone had to pay a little for my over abundance. Now quit your whining or I'll send ya more.
Oh! and that link you supplied, I had nothing to do with it, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if some vindictive prankster around here put that up to further soil my reputation.

Oh! And your Welcome sir.
And the walls do have eye's. :suspect:

Cartaphilus":17161lff said:
monbla256":17161lff said:
I always thought of him as just an old fart that lived over in East Texas but after the other day I'd have to agree that he's a "BIG JERK" !! What else do ya call someone who wins a perfectly good 8 yo tin of Nightcap and tells the contest folks to send it to ME ? I mean REALLY !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Someone look'en for a tobacco taster?.................Hey! I could have been poison.
:lol!: