Ropp. This one ain't my cup of tea.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim in Ohio

Reaction score
Now my mother taught me if I don't have something nice to say, to not say anything at all. So I won't say anything about the way this pipe looks: :pale:

Br2dqgmkKGrHqIH-CoEvCKMtUBL2piUUhw_.jpg

I just can't shake the feeling that if you gave me a hatchet, and a hand drill, I could head out to my apple orchard and be back with a pipe like this in about 30 minutes.

There, I feel better now.

Lol. I kinda want to smoke it...just to see what it's like. I think I might actually like the bark finish, it would just be nice if someone actually took some time to shape it a little is all...

Ropp made a fine Cherry Wood pipe and they smoke great, especially English blends.

Just the pipe I want to take deer hunting, five miles back in the hardwoods, sitting around the campfire with ten other liars,,,uhhh,I mean sportsmen, sippin good bourbon and telling truths (outrageous fabrications told with a straight face),,,pulling out that rustic gem and lighting up would distract the others enough to slip my 150 yard head shot with my black powder rifle story by them (iron sights, in a blizzard) without so much as a raised eyebrow from them,,,,(alright, just between us it was 50 yards but real cloudy and looked like it was gonna snow),,,Yup, that pipe is just the ticket,,,I like it,,,I'm gettin me one,,,,

Natch":t409f493 said:
Don't forget to add, the head shot was a squirrel, and you nailed him in mid-air between branches.

Natch
With a recurve :)

Those pipes remind me of the 60's 70's era Disney American revolution/Johnny Appleseed stuff they used to do at the Disneyland theme park. They even sold pipes just like that back then there with the Disney logo on the bottom.. I could see smoking some simple burleyweed in one of these around a campfire, sipping some grain spirits.