Sad Time for Piet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet,

I'm sorry to hear about Laker. Losing a dog is so hard. I still get sad thinking about the family dogs I grew up with and how they are long gone. Take heart in knowing that your furry friend left you with many happy times and good memories to look back on.

A bowl dedicated to Laker this evening. Take care brother.

Shad

shadrack":rslv3e2p said:
Piet,

I'm sorry to hear about Laker. Losing a dog is so hard. I still get sad thinking about the family dogs I grew up with and how they are long gone. Take heart in knowing that your furry friend left you with many happy times and good memories to look back on.

A bowl dedicated to Laker this evening. Take care brother.

Shad
Hey Shad, welcome back to the board bro!!!
Thanks brother!!

MisterE":4syi2nj3 said:
Hey dude, sorry to hear it! I lost my German Shepherd Leslie 10 months ago too.
Sorry to hear that E, I feel your pain bro believe me!!!
Thanks for the Shout out bro and hope you are well!

Piet,

Sincerely regret the late reply. I'm on the road and just haven't been online for several days.

That said....Losing a dear pet is absolutely one of life's hardest moments. A piece of our hearts always go with them; a void is left in our lives. You made a tough, heart-wrenching decision to do what was best for your buddy. I feel for ya', my Bro!!! Tonight I'll lift a glass to a Man and his Dog!!

I can't take away the pain you're feeling; but I'll be more than happy to share it with you!!

FTRPLT

Hey FTRPLT,
Thanks for the kinds words and for being such a good friend!
I really appreciate it!!! :cheers:

Hey Piet,

I just saw this and wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about Laker. I am also an artist and my two dogs keep me company when deadlines start stressing me out. They always know when something is wrong and only ask for a couple of meals and a belly rub or two. What a world it would be if we all could get a along with so little.

As far as the multiple deadlines and jobs go, I've been there brother and know how hard it can be. I'm sure you'll power through it with your positive attitude and incredible talent.

Good luck, go get 'em and a doffing of the hat to Laker. Great friends are always missed because they leave so much good behind :)

Ultraman":ovndw264 said:
Hey Piet,

I just saw this and wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about Laker. I am also an artist and my two dogs keep me company when deadlines start stressing me out. They always know when something is wrong and only ask for a couple of meals and a belly rub or two. What a world it would be if we all could get a along with so little.

As far as the multiple deadlines and jobs go, I've been there brother and know how hard it can be. I'm sure you'll power through it with your positive attitude and incredible talent.

Good luck, go get 'em and a doffing of the hat to Laker. Great friends are always missed because they leave so much good behind :)
WOW, Ultraman, what a surprise, would love to see some of your work sometime!
You said it bro, A studio aint a studio without a studio hound. My work is ready for my showing next week and Laker passed away 3 days after I landed my final brush stroke. I am not spending any time in the studio and that for now may be a good thing!!
Thanks for your thoughts and kindness brother and taking the time to post here!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: