Savenelli Contest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has 115 been taken yet? (I read the thread I promise!) If not, 115. :) Great contest!

Hey I'll play....63......I didn't see it, heck I even ran a search for the number.....Found out one of YOU is 63...heheheheh

Brothers of the Briar,there were 82 pennies in and about the Savenelli pipe.
Unfortunately there was no winner although several boys were close.I shall
post another contest tommorrow night with several prizes including a genuine
Chicago Cubs baseball hat.The new contest will run for 3 days and the closest
guess without going over shall win first prize.
The answer to the contest was known to Dock Perry at the beginning of the
game.Check in tommorrow evening for the new contest.

Cheers,Winslow :sunny:

82 is WELL within the error bars of plus or minus ten that I included with my guess in the name of scientific transparency.

All shall have another chance to display their intuitive psychic talent tonight. :shock:

Winslow :shock:

Winslow":atnuz7pp said:
Brothers of the Briar,there were 82 pennies in and about the Savenelli pipe.
Unfortunately there was no winner although several boys were close.I shall
post another contest tommorrow night with several prizes including a genuine
Chicago Cubs baseball hat.The new contest will run for 3 days and the closest
guess without going over shall win first prize.
The answer to the contest was known to Dock Perry at the beginning of the
game.Check in tommorrow evening for the new contest.

Cheers,Winslow :sunny:
Winslow, I've got a good Chicago Cubs story. I started a couple year research project in Belize in the early 80s, and was told that they liked baseball caps with MLB logos. Going to school in Milwaukee at the time, I got a dozen Milwaukee Brewers caps for barter items. The locals looked at me like I just arrived from planet Zurcon! I just about had to give them away.

Turns out the Belize Govt. had gotten some technology development funds from the UN to build a satellite downlink station, and of course, being good entrepreneurs, the first thing they did was hard wire cable throughout Belize City and Belmopan, pirate WGN, and sell it to the locals. Everyone in the country watched the Cubs and Bears, knew every player by name, and could tell you what the wind chill was on any given winter day in Chicago!

Next time I took down a bunch of Cubs caps and traded them for just about what ever I needed.

Natch

I have had a nasty oral surgery to remove a bad molar and am out of it for a
few days.The new contest will be a killer,I'll do it after the pipe show when I will
have all kinds of freebies from the vendors.I can't smoke until this extraction heals.
:( :x :( :x

Winslow :x