SCHIP tax on pipe tobacco !!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winslow":3l4f9mb3 said:
I'm getting out of Illinois when I retire,moving South to Va.,and taking my guns
with me.

Winslow :sunny:
True story:

My wife and I were returning from a trip to 'town' (meaning about 30 miles one way to somewhere with more than Mom and Pop shops here in Jasper) and were following a pickup truck ahead of us on the highway. I finally got close enough to read the bumper sticker ...

"Paddle Faster! I hear Banjo Music" :affraid:

Sometimes we have a strange sense of humor about ourselves here in Georgia :lol:

Yes, I remember the movie "Deliverance". They could have added a bit to "Dixie" as a result of the movie:

Don't bend over in the State of Georgia,
Cross-eyed Crackers will engorge ya,
Run away, leave today, don't ya stay in Dixieland.

EJinVA":bp48bpmw said:
Check out Southern Comfort with Keith Carradine and Powers Boothe as well.
Oh buddy! :affraid: I still remember THAT movie from when I saw it in the 80's.
Ya won't be taken no potty breaks or beer runs while you watch this movie. :affraid:

A man's movie it ever there was one. :face:

Winslow":apqvuo1x said:
already looking at
houses in the Richmond suburbs.
My 5 year old grand daughter is from New York and the other little girls in Richmond tell her she is not a "True born Dixie".
Unfortunately the Richmond suburbs are not much better than your northern cities anymore, hasen't been the same since 1864. West man, go west to the Appalachin range, or the Shenandoah valley, A nice little city is Roanoke Va if you want city living. I could understand if your moving closer to relatives though. And yes we can spot a yankee a mile away. :D

EJinVA":vdb2vp72 said:
Winslow":vdb2vp72 said:
already looking at
houses in the Richmond suburbs.
My 5 year old grand daughter is from New York and the other little girls in Richmond tell her she is not a "True born Dixie".
Unfortunately the Richmond suburbs are not much better than your northern cities anymore, hasen't been the same since 1864. West man, go west to the Appalachin range, or the Shenandoah valley, A nice little city is Roanoke Va if you want city living. I could understand if your moving closer to relatives though. And yes we can spot a yankee a mile away. :D
Totally agree!!!